photo: AZ Big Media
There are many adjectives that could be used to describe each of the Most Influential Women in Commercial Real Estate for 2021.
Innovative. Driven. Brilliant. Strong.
But that doesn’t mean they didn’t face unprecedented challenges like the rest of us during the pandemic.
From our CEO, Kathey Wagner: “During the past year we all endured extended periods of isolation and loneliness. The power of kindness and humanity provided me with the strength to endure the ever-changing environment and has made me a better human and leader.”
The Most Influential Women in Commercial Real Estate for 2021
- Adrienne Bryant, owner, Bryant Commercial Real Estate
- Mary Fedewa, president and CEO, S|T|O|R|E Capital
- Patti Gentry, senior vice president, JLL
- Jessica Grant, partner, executive vice president, and CFO, Corbins Electric
- Yung Koprowski, owner, Y2K Engineering
- Nicole Maas, vice president of marketing and communications, Kitchell
- Michele Pino, commercial and site selection specialist, Land Advisors Organization
- Angie Schmidt, CEO, SDB Contracting
- Keri Scott, vice president, Colliers
- Tiffany Sharp, principal, Sharp Construction
- LuAnn Thoma-Holec, principal and founder, Thoma-Holec Design
- Kathey Wagner, CEO, EPS Group