EPS Group is the largest Arizona-based Engineering, Surveying and Planning firm in the Southwest offering
opportunities in both the private and public sectors. Our culture is centered around an entrepreneurial mindset
that rewards innovation and collaboration. Work-Your-Way. We offer multiple hybrid options to create a
blended approach to living and livelihood for all of our associates. We are one-team in multiple locations to
include: Arizona, California, Colorado, and coming soon to Texas!
We are seeking a Civil CAD Intern to be a part of our Land Development team. Candidates must be proficient
and effective in communication and relationship management.
**This job is only available to current students of Arizona State University (ASU)**
This position is in EPS Group’s Land Development Department, which specializes in designing private residential and
commercial developments. This requires clear communication and discussion with CAD and engineering staff.
• Assist CAD technicians, civil designers, and engineers in various CAD tasks including construction plan production,
exhibit creation and other CAD tasks as required.
• Assist Land Development in making our construction plan sets not only look aesthetically pleasing, but also easy to
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS / EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• ASU Student (Junior or Senior) seeking a bachelor’s degree in GIS, Geography, Civil Engineering or Urban Planning
• Hard working, professional, organized, fast learner and able to work on multiple projects at once
• Understanding of Microsoft Office
• 1-2 years of experience in AutoCAD (Civil 3D preferable) or equivalent CAD software
• Understanding of Arizona state mapping projection standards and common coordinate systems
• Understanding of reading and scaling maps
• Knowledge and skill in GIS (ArcGIS or AutoCAD) preferable but not necessary
PERSONALITY & CULTURAL FIT
• Self-motivated, enthusiastic, team-player
• Desire to work in a cooperative vs. competitive environment
• Ability and willingness to help and teach others
• Exhibit persistence and follow-through on commitments and deadlines
• Flexibility and versatility
o Willingness to work overtime hours when necessary
o Respond well to frequently changing demands or priorities
• Ability to find and overcome challenges and obstacles
• Capable of working independently as well as with others in a team environment
• Display the desire to improve processes in job, group, and overall company
o Integrity- demonstrating professionalism and trustworthiness, displaying ethical behavior and
honesty throughout personal and professional life
• Focus on achievement
o Demonstrate a strong drive for results
o Possess high standards for self and others
Qualified applicants submit cover letter, resume in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
EPS Group is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We offer a competitive salary and bonus program, a wide range of benefits including 401(k) with employer match, advancement potential, and the opportunity to become an integral part of a highly respected firm.
To apply for this job please visit epsgroupinc.careerplug.com.