EPS Group is a multi-disciplinary land development consulting firm with a passion for improving the communities in which we live. Our results-driven approach requires a results-driven team. When you join EPS, you become part of a thriving organization that specializes in solving complex problems through innovative and reliable solutions all within a fun and collaborative environment.
Our culture is a testament to our talented, hard-working staff and promotes:
- A welcoming environment with an open-door policy
- Creativity and team collaboration with an individualistic spirit
- A diverse portfolio of technically challenging projects
- Rewarding work and work-life balance
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Employment Opportunity has been and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at EPS Group, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination. This applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment.
EPS is currently hiring. Please click the link below to be considered for the following positions:
- Project Engineer – Civil Engineering (Avondale)
- Microstation (Bentley) CAD Technician (Mesa)
- Senior Project Manager – Civil Engineering (Mesa and Tustin)
- Survey CAD Technician (Tustin)
- Survey Aerial Mapping Specialist (Tustin)